- DOMA and the Supreme Court (New York Times)
- Meet the 83-Year Old Taking on the U.S. over Same-Sex Marriage (NPR)
- Respond to the Justices (New York Times)
- The Supreme Court Struck Down Part of DOMA: Here's What You Need to Know (Washington Post)
- United States v. Windsor Oral Argument (C-SPAN)
To learn more about the Defense of Marriage Act and Windsor v. United States, try the following resources:
My name is Angela Hamblen. I work full-time as an educator at Bullitt Central High School in suburban Kentucky where I teach AP US History and AP US Government & Politics. In addition, I provide training & consulting services throughout the United States.