- Belinda Stutzman - A Three Minute Guide to the Bill of Rights
- Belinda Stutzman - How Is Power Divided in United States Government?
- Ben Larabee - The Story Behind the Boston Tea Party
- Cameron Paterson - The Infamous & Ingenious Ho Chi Minh Trail
- Christina Greer - Does Your Vote Count? The Electoral College Explained
- Christine Greer: Gerrymandering: How Drawing Jagged Lines Can Impact an Election
- Jason Shipinski - The Upside of Isolated Civilizations
- Judy Walton - The Historical Audacity of the Louisiana Purchase
- Judy Walton - The Making on the American Constitution
- Kenneth C. Davis - How Inventions Change History
- Kenneth C. Davis - Inventing the American Presidency
- Kenneth C. Davis - The Oddities of the First American Election
- Lars Brownsworth - The City of Walls: Constantinople
- Ray Laurence - A Glimpse of Teenage Life in Ancient Rome
- Ray Laurence - Four SIsters in Ancient Rome
- William Heuisler - How Did Trains Standardize Time in the United States?
My name is Angela Hamblen. I work full-time as an educator at Bullitt Central High School in suburban Kentucky where I teach AP US History and AP US Government & Politics. In addition, I provide training & consulting services throughout the United States.